Update: 18th May 2020
LITTLEWOOD FENCING SALES IS OPERATING FOR BOTH TRADE AND RETAIL CUSTOMERS
Littlewood Fencing remains open to service both trade and retail customers. We are operating a delivery and collection service.
New measures are in place for collections to adhere to government guidelines regarding social distancing:
- Collections must be pre-paid for in advance (card payments over the phone or BACS payments). We are taking no cash payments beforehand or on the day.
- Once order is placed, you will be given a collection date and time slot. This must be adhered to as we try to keep a manageable amount of staff and public in our yard at any given time.
- If you cannot make your pre booked time slot, you must call us to discuss other options.
- When collecting, your goods will be left by your vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to load their vehicles themselves.
- If help loading is required, customers will be asked to either stay in the vehicle or stand away from the vehicle while yard staff assist with loading.
Deliveries are operating as normal with social distancing guidelines in place:
- All deliveries are curb side only. Front garden, driveway etc., is acceptable.
- Driver to unload vehicle by themselves
- Customers asked to either stay inside or stay at least 2m away from driver when he is unloading
- Delivery paperwork will be left with the goods
- Driver will sign on behalf of the customer
To place an order, call us on 01424 775333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
26th March 2020
From our Chairman, Jay Verjee and Managing Director, Jon Hobden
Dear Client, Customer and Supply Chain,
In these unprecedented times we wanted to let you know how we are responding to meeting the nation’s need to control the spread of the coronavirus, ensure the well-being of our employees, and meeting Government aspirations for construction sites.
Today our business is responding to the Government drive to keep certain sectors of the construction industry open. We have changed our working practices and travel arrangements to be able to install fencing and barriers in a safe manner within the social distancing guidelines.
Our Directors meet daily and continue to react to the changing position on sites, and the evolving guidance from Public Health England and the Government.
Our head/regional offices are still functioning as closely to normal as possible, with all of our office employees working remotely. For existing customers – please contact the mobile number or email of your usual contact and they will respond. For new customers – please email us at email@example.com and we will contact you.
Our sales office counter is closed in Battle. If you require some critical material from us, in line with the Government guidance for keeping key construction activities open, please call your usual contact or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our staff, and particularly our fencing teams and staff that are unable to work from home, on how they are responding to the current situation. Being asked to travel to site, think of new and safe ways to operate within social distancing guidelines, and then travelling back to communities where people are not leaving their homes, is a huge challenge.
Our commitment to you is that we will work with you to ensure that we do everything we can to help you in these current extreme circumstances. Thank you for your continued support of Littlewood Fencing. Stay safe.
Jay & Jon